You may encounter a situation where the controller has been turned off in time or has been unplugged from the controller but the sprinklers are still watering. This may be caused by the following two reasons.
1. Valve was opened manually
Locate your valve box, and be aware of the spiders. Find out the valve control the question zone and turn the solenoid clockwise until snug.
2. Something stuck in the solenoid
It is possible that debris or gravel particles are stuck in the solenoid valve, causing the diaphragm not to spring back properly.
In order to make it work. Please follow the step below.
1. Close the main valve.
2. Disassemble all parts of the sprinkler valve, it's better to take pictures or videos.
3. Wash carefully with water and wipe clean with a dry cloth.
4. Reassemble the parts and retest them.
Still need help?
In case the above method doesn’t work for you, please contact our technical support team directly using the contact information below. We will respond to you by email within 12h after your message reaches us.