The controller's light bar will exhibit various colors and shapes to indicate different statuses, allowing you to easily identify the device's current state. The provided images will assist you in determining the specific status of your controller.
The controller flashes lights like this during the device addition process and indicates that the network has no service, please follow these steps:
(1) Restart the router: Try power cycling the router by turning off the power, waiting for a moment, and then turning it back on. This can help resolve temporary issues and restore WiFi connectivity services.
(2) Check other devices connected to the same WiFi network: Firstly, confirm if other devices connected to the same WiFi network are able to function properly. If other devices also cannot function properly, it may indicate an issue with the WiFi network itself. We recommend contacting your internet service provider (ISP), reporting the problem, and seeking their support and solutions.
A yellow light indicates that the controller is not receiving internet service through the connected WiFi. The device is unable to access the internet or communicate with other devices via this WiFi network. This is typically caused by either a weak WiFi signal or a network issue. Please follow the troubleshooting methods below to diagnose the problem:
(1) Check your network connection: Ensure that your device is connected to the correct WiFi network and that the signal strength is strong. You can try reconnecting to the WiFi or moving your device closer to the router to improve signal quality.
(2) Restart your device and router: Power off your device and router, wait for a few seconds, and then power them back on. This can help clear any temporary network issues and establish a fresh connection.
(3) Verify router settings: Make sure that your router settings are correct and that there are no restrictions preventing your device from connecting. You can access your router's management interface or contact your internet service provider for further assistance.
(4) Check with your internet service provider: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it could be due to a problem with your internet service provider, resulting in a loss of connectivity. Contact your internet service provider to report the problem and seek their support and solutions.
If the device indicator light is flashing purple and rotating around the halo, it means that the device has lost connection with the WiFi. This could be due to changes made to your WiFi settings, such as modifying the WiFi name or password, or if the controller is too far away from the router. Please try the following steps to resolve the issue:
(1) Ensure that you are connected to a 2.4GHz WiFi network.
(2) Restart your router and device.
(3) In the app's "Settings" interface, navigate to "Controller Settings", then select "Update Device WiFi". Follow the in-app instructions to update the WiFi settings.
(4) If the issue persists, try moving the router closer to the controller and repeat the above steps.
Still need help?
In case the above method doesn’t work for you, please contact our technical support team directly using the contact information below. We will respond to you by email within 12h after your message reaches us.